Friday, December 17, 2010

Rosie Holiday Blog


A quick rendition of a holiday classic with a little Rosie flair....... Be safe, be happy, be joyful, and be blessed.
12 days of Christmas ..according to the Secondhand Rosies
On the first day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me a bag sale at the Salvation Army
On the second day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me 2 crocheted rugs and a bag sale at the Salvation Army
On the third day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me 3 vintage pins, 2 crocheted rugs, and a bag sale at the Salvation Army,
On the fourth day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me 4 velvet elvises 3 vintage pins, 2 crocheted rugs, and a bag sale at the Salvation Army,
On the fifth day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me 5 gypsy rings , 4 velvet elvises, 3 vintage pins, 2 crocheted rugs, and a bag sale at the Salvation Army,
On the sixth day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me 6 rubber stamps, 5 gypsy rings, 4 velvet elvises, 3 vintage pins, 2 crocheted rugs, and a bag sale at the Salvation Army,
On the seventh day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me 7 cookie cutters, 6 rubber stamps, 5 gypsy rings, 4 velvet elvises, 3 vintage pins, 2 crocheted rugs, and a bag sale at the Salvation Army,
On the eighth day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me 8 vinyl albums, 7 cookie cutters, 6 rubber stamps, 5 gypsy rings, 4 velvet elvises, 3 vintage pins, 2 crocheted rugs, and a bag sale at the Salvation Army,
On the ninth day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me 9 beanie babies , 8 vinyl albums, 7 cookie cutters, 6 rubber stamps, 5 gypsy rings, 4 velvet elvises, 3 vintage pins, 2 crocheted rugs, and a bag sale at the Salvation Army,
On the tenth day of Christmas , the Rosies gave to me 10 silver spoons , 9 beanie babies, 8 vinyl albums, 7 cookie cutters, 6 rubber stamps, 5 gypsy rings, 4 velvet elvises, 3 vintage pins, 2 crocheted rugs, and a bag sale at the Salvation Army,
On the eleventh day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me 11 mismatched plates, 10 silver spoons, 9 beanie babies, 8 vinyl albums, 7 cookie cutters, 6 rubber stamps, 5 gypsy rings, 4 velvet elvises, 3 vintage pins, 2 crocheted rugs, and a bag sale at Salvation Army,
On the twelveth day of Christmas, the Rosies gave to me 12 linen napkins,11 mismatched plates, 10 silver spoons, 9 beanie babies, 8vinyl albums, 7 cookie cutters, 6 rubber stamps, 5 gypsy rings, 4 velvet elvises, 3 vintage pins, 2 crocheted rugs, and a bag sale at Salvation Army.



From: “Yard Sale Santa” reads the tag on close to half the gifts I have ready to pack for Christmas. These gifts are all second hand, but top shape, and they were expensive when new.
This is a tradition, created by me (“RosieW.), to add to the fun of our family Christmas.
This year I am especially excited about my stash of second hand gifts, but I dare not give anything away about these treasures until “The Day”, but I do promise some pictures. I have too many family members reading this blog.
Of course, the red, 8 pound item, found last week at Goodwill will be one of the main features (that one for grandson).
I’d encourage everyone to give this idea a spin. What relative will diss’ you when they receive something Patagonia, FLAX, LLBean, or Grammaci? And if they do, then they are total “Thorns”….you can tell them the Rosies said so!

Stay warm, be safe, and blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment